Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reader's Mail: 'My Husband Sleeps with Different Women and He doesn't even Use a Condom'


Hello , I've been going through alot that I think it's time to speak out....I am married with 2 adorable kids and I'm content and happy. I've never ever cheated on my husband or even thought of cheating but he cheats on me on a daily basis.
My husband sleeps out, he comes home whenever he likes and when I confront him, it's a different story all together because he would never apologise. Recently, he slept out and when he got back home, I decided to check his phone, right now I'm emotionally scarred. What I saw still makes me cry...my husband sleeps with different women and he doesn't even use a condom..I read a particular message from an elderly woman  he sleeps with. He kept going on and on on how he enjoys whenever he has her and how she makes him happy.
I am so hurt right now, I read so many other messages and am so confused I feel betrayed. I feel like I've been living with a total stranger. .I've cried and prayed, prayed some more and cried some more. ..Please I need honest advice on how to handle this because I do not want to take a decision I would regret.. Thank you BEN readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment